"I am a proud Educator, because my students have been most satisfied with the course. With my best ability I shared the vision of Adobe Youth Voices Program, and now they are independently handling projects. My achievement is to see the change in the youth of community, now they feel proud and very much vibrant and can discuss any issue of international importance."— Nadeem Qadri (educator), India
Does your organization work with youth aged 13 - 18? Do you have a passion for youth development? Are you looking to integrate creative digital media programming into your work?
Join us in engaging youth all over the world with the tools and training to express themselves creatively!
How does the program work?
TakingITGlobal carefully selects partners that have a passion for increasing youth’s creative confidence and that have the capacity to integrate Adobe Youth Voices into their existing youth-focused programming.
Two individuals from each selected partner organization take on the role of program leaders. These two individuals are trained to be Adobe Youth Voices Educators. Educators can be teachers, youth workers, media experts, or simply people who are passionate about creativity, community development, and youth engagement.
TakingITGlobal provides Educators with 8 weeks of training. This training is delivered as an E-course that runs asynchronously and provides Educators with tools and resources to plan and execute a local youth media program. Educators are expected to facilitate youth’s critical exploration of key issues with the use of digital tools.
Once educators are equipped to deliver the program, they go on to integrate media programming into their work. Adobe Youth Voices Educators are key players in supporting young people to develop creative confidence through the production of high-quality multimedia projects.
Why get involved?
All the successful partner organizations will receive:
- Training: Online training to develop critical thinking and digital media skills.
- Software: A donation of Adobe's powerful multimedia software (Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Elements).
- Access to resources: Plently of resources to advance software skills, international exhibition opportunities, program development support, and exciting curricula.
- Network: Connections with a global network of educators and organizations who share a passion for leveraging youth potential.
- Funding: A modest stipend from the Adobe Foundation to run local youth projects smoothly and effectively.